After my post on how the media always identifies paedophile priests as Catholics, while suppressing mention that terrorists are Moslems and immigrants, I’ve been having some fun with media reports this evening about the attempted massacre in Denmark. It’s a chance to play a game, actually.
The game is played like this.
- How many use the word “Moslem”?
- How many indicate that those responsible are foreigners?
One point for each.
Here’s the scores this evening:
- BBC Ceefax — no mention of either, but half a point for the weasel word “Islamist”.
- Channel 4 7pm news item — no mention of either word, so zero points.
- Sky News digital teletext report — no mention of Moslem or “Islamist”, but one point for making clear that they’re all from overseas. One, amusingly, is an Iraqi “asylum seeker”.
Three news reports, and 1.5 points among the lot of them, out of a possible 6!
Enjoy yourselves, and watch the truth — truth that would NOT be omitted if they were Catholics — being suppressed!