From my diary

I’ve spent some time working on the security of the Mithras site.  This now seems to be working, but we will see.  On Saturday I logged out and made sure that every page had some kind of security check.  No vandalism occurred yesterday, therefore.  Today I added a login page and password.

The vandal made two more attempts to edit today, one from an IP address supposedly in Sweden, the other using an IP address supposedly in Germany.  Clearly the IP addresses have been spoofed, and tell us nothing, therefore.

I’ve now started to think once more about how best to display the CIMRM data for monuments, inscriptions, etc.  Probably the thing to do is to experiment with one or two downloadable solutions, and see if these can be adapted.  I have a dreadful cold, however, so I may just go back to bed!

  1. No Comments



css.php