A number of ante-Nicene writers exist in an translation in Old Slavonic.
- Portions of the Shepherd of Hermas, from the Similitudes.
- The Letter of Barnabas.
- Ignatius of Antioch, Letters. I don’t have any details of which ones, tho.
- The martyrdom of Polycarp
- The quotation of Papias in the work of Apollinaris on Judas.
- Barlaam and Joasaf also exists in the list, although it isn’t ante-Nicene!
- Justin Martyr
I think all of these are extracts, tho.
- Hipploytus, on the anti-Christ, the end of the world, and the Commentary on Daniel. Also on the Song of Songs; on Revelation 20; on Proverbs 30; on the 12 apostles and 70 apostles.
- Origen, On the psalms.
- (ps).Origen, Dialogue of Adamantius.
- Dionysius of Alexandria. There is quite a section of materials by him.
- Methodius. Likewise there is a long list of manuscripts containing material.
- Eusebius. There’s some sort of explanation about the Psalms. The Letter to Carpianus, and the canon tables.
Unfortunately now I look at it, I’m finding Harnack’s text almost impossible to understand!