Erm, yes, well <cough>. I’ve just found the Arabic text and French translation of the Apocalypse of Samuel of Kalamoun on my own hard disk. A friend slipped me a collection of PDF’s of articles a while back. Probably this will be more useful if I, erm, look at them.
This is going to be such a problem for us all, losing stuff that we have. Thank heavens I didn’t pay money and put in an ILL for it!
One other thought: the PDF was at 200 dpi. Come on, guys — scan at 400 dpi and give us chaps with OCR software a chance! (Mind you, Finereader 9 is making a splendid attempt!)
Next day: Of course there is very little point in scanning and running the OCR through a machine translator, if you then leave the output file at home… <gnashing teeth>