Eusebius update again

I’ve been too zonked from travel to do much today, but I’ve been working on the mysterious annotations in the manuscript.  Thanks to a correspondent I have now worked out what these are.  In fact they are all OK.  Indeed one that provoked violent indignation seems to be a problem with the file, and nothing to do with the corrector.  So that is good news, and I have sent the lot off to the translator for review.

One interesting thing I have discovered; you can’t persuade Microsoft Word to have its footnotes on one line.  Each footnote has to be a new line.  That does eat space!

Leave a Reply