Back to work yesterday, so suddenly rather tired in the evenings.
I’ve not heard back from the Sources Chretiennes about the Eusebius volume. I’m using their Greek text for part of it, and the contractual condition is that I get their OK at proof stage. So I’ve prompted them today, in case the email went astray.
I also ordered a printed proof at Lulu for myself at the weekend — just so I can check the proof copy is usable before I order some to be sent out. Lulu.com doesn’t seem to be compatible with IE8 — I had to use Firefox.
Lightning Source are now processing my application to use their services for printing, so that is going forward.
Sitting at my new desk, I had a look at my Google Docs account to see if any pending projects were sitting there from last time. I was interested to find parts of a translation of Chrysostom’s Christmas sermon. If I get some downtime, I may complete this. It might be timely!