One item that has hung around on my PC for ages now is Theodoret’s Commentary on Romans. A translation actually exists of this obscure item, published by an Oxford Movement person in the 1840′s, in a journal, and then forgotten. I did scan it in the then-new Finereader 11 back in early 2012; but a bug in the software promptly erased a whole load of formatting. The original editor had used italics instead of quotes, where bits of the bible were involved, which means there are a lot of them.
I re-added the italics, laboriously, not realising why it had disappeared; and lo! it vanished again.
After trudging through 80 pages, twice, adding italics all over each page, my will to live disappeared and I left it to one side.
But I have got stuck into this again. This time I add italics to a page, and then copy the page into Word before I do anything else. Slowly, slowly, I am building up the text. Another 25 pages to go. I hope to get it done this week.